Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sub Acromial Decompression

Thanks to a skillful doctor and some great nurses and staff, I am now home with a little less bursa and bone and a lot more pain pills for the next few days. I am recovering well enough, but I super tired.

I fortunately have been able to rest and not have to take care of the kids as they are with their dad this weekend and have school off tomorrow. I get them back tomorrow night, but already have volunteers lined up for reinforcements.

I'm glad surgery went well and that they didn't have to do all of the things they thought they might have had to do, but it doesn't mean that the process hasn't been pain free. I look forward to less pain and to feeling better over all.

Later!

1 comment:

Kyli said...

I'm glad you were able to have surgery and get things figured out. How is it feeling now?