

Not only was it good to see them but it was also good to arrive there without problems. You see, it was my first time driving my new stick shift car outside of town. I was worried about a hill that was at the last mile of the journey, but I had prayed that either all the lights would be green or that I would be blessed with the ability to handle the car if they were not. And just so ya know the lights were all green! Yeah!
I wouldn't have opted for a stick shift, but when the engine died in my Stratus, I needed a different car and so my friends sold me theirs for $100, which also included lessons.
I'm still not the best at driving it, but I'm getting better all the time.



2 comments:
I'm glad you made it and all the lights were green. Once you get the hang of it, you might find out that you like driving stick. We do!!!
both our cars are automatic so Yes I do miss the standard!! they are sure fun to drive!!!
Post a Comment