Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random thinky thoughts and pics

So My beta fish Tulio died on Sunday and I cried long and hard. Then I tried to eat a can of tuna fish that night and I couldn't do it. But I take tuna-Omega 3 oil daily. Silly, huh.


Tulio lived 3 years and was a Mother's Day present to me from me as I didn't get one any of the years I was married to Taylor until like the day after when I had been upset and cried about it, but that's beside the point. I just would buy one gift for me and then not have to feel so bad. Tulio originally came with a tank mate named Miguel but he died early in 2009. They are both now buried in the back yard. I couldn't possibly stand to flush them like some people do.

Anyway, the kids are doing great. I am starting to date again and except for some weird medical things that always seem to come my way, I'm doing alright.

Here are some random April pics.


Benji lost one of his first top front teeth on Tuesday just before heading on a field trip to the zoo.



A picture of me by me. Not an easy task but I liked it enough to share it with others.




My two goof ball kids




My sister-in-laws Kari and Kim at my sister-in-law Andrea's baby shower. Ya, they technically aren't mine anymore,but I will always count them as such. I love them dearly.



Me and my sister-in-law Andrea just a week before she had her little girl Tegan (I don't know how to spell it but it sounds like Tee-gan).



Extreme close up!


Look at those pretty nails and straightened hair.


Check out our toes. Brinlee's have sparkles which didn't show up too well, but cute nonetheless.

1 comment:

Kyli said...

Hi, I wish I could have been at the shower too. And I hope that you still count me as yours as well! so the first picture of you is beautiful. you look so good, I'm happy for you. glad you are dating, i wish you happiness karen! I just love reading your blog! love you!!!