Monday, April 5, 2010

Brinlee's Thrid Birthday Party


Brinlee had to wake up from a nap just before the party was about to start and she was not very happy about it.


But the Party Princess got some new bling and was all smiles. Look at how tall she is.


A home made pony cake, complete with licorice hair, a pretzel bridle, and a few other embellishments.


Benji, mommy and Brinlee by the pony cake getting ready to light the candles.


Three candles, my what a sight.


Her new My Little Ponies.


A book about My Little Ponies which she read aloud (with a made up story)


Every Princess needs a wand...


a Birthday Barbie...


and a great pair of shoes.


What a great day for my sweet Brinlee Sue-Boo. In attendance was Carrie, Audry, Kayla, Dillon, Lauren, Christy, Seth, grandma, Peyton, Meloni and Kathryn - she is in the back ground of the Barbie doll pic.










I remember the first time I laid eyes on Brinlee and thinking "Oh, she is so beautiful." She still is and always will be. What precious gift from heaven.
I love this picture of her and I when she was just days old.


One more thing.. she absolutely love the CCR song Suzie-Q.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Brinlee is so cute! She looks so much like her mother, she too is very cute :)

Kyli said...

hey, sorry I didn't call. I will tomorrow! Glad she had fun!