Monday, October 5, 2009

Book of Mormon is true

Yesterday, I was able to get tickets to attend the second Sunday session of General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at the Cofernce Center in downtown Salt Lake City. It was so amazing.

Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon was incredible. In the building filled with thousands of people there was complete silence as he boldly spoke of his sure knowledge of the that great book. It was a frank, honest and zealous talk and the power of his words reached deep into my soul.

I know the Book of Mormon is true too and I want anyone who hasn't read it to do so and to ask God if it true and I know that He will answer with a resounding "Yes."

I was able to attend the session with my bossy friend's niece, Hope who has rapidly become one of my friends too.

1 comment:

Carly said...

wasn't that an amazing talk? it is awesome to know the church is true with such conviction. amazing. Kare! Argh. I have meant to call you back forever...sorry! Hope all is going good...