I stopped at traffic light and when it was clear to turn right I shifted into first gear and was vrooming on my way. When I went to shift to second gear, I felt my left foot go all the way to the floor but not give me any resistance. I was like "what the heck" and started to pull off to the side of the road. I peeked down at my feet and saw that my clutch had just turned into a pendulum.
Visit this site if you don't remember what that is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pendulum
My car is currently blinking both sets of eyes at all the lovely passers by (i.e. the hazard lights are on). This will probably lead to my battery dying and then it will need to be jumped and blah, blah blah. Oh, well at least a nice lady named Rocky gave me and the kids a ride home.
Here's to 2017
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment