Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July fun

Once wonderful weather, a fabulous parade, good food, awesome fireworks and great company were added together, a perfect Fourth of July celebration was created.

Throughout the day my children and I were able to visit with my mom, grandma, Richard, Pat, Steve Sr., Kathryn, Seth, Mike, Christa, Eli, MaKayla, Rachel, Ryan, Calley, Steve Jr., Kymrie, Grant, Drake, Geoffrey, Heri, Carrie, and Audrey.

Parade goers






BBQ attenders and firework watchers











What a great day and what a great country we live in. I am so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy that I often take for granted.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Karen, to get your playlist to shuffle randomly, go back into playlist.com (to get the code again) and it asks if you want it to always start at #1 or to choose the songs randomly. Let me know if it works for ya!