Saturday, May 2, 2009

Being sick sucks

So I got this cold/sinus/crappy feeling/blahness last Sunday and still have it today. I can't seem to get feeling 100 percent better. Monday, I had a fever and Tuesday I felt completely exhausted. Throughout the rest of the week my symptoms have not really gotten worse but they haven't really gotten better either. My nose continues to run and my voice sounds like I am a chain smoker. My ears hurt mildly and I just plain don't feel good. I guess this cold will pass in time, but in the meantime I guess I just have to deal with it. Stress maybe adding to the recovery time but there is only so much I can do about that.

Getting Taylor's response to the divorce papers on Wednesday certainly didn't help with my stress levels. I meet with my attorney next Wednesday and he and I will hammer out the detail of the next step. To be vague, I'll just say that Taylor and I don't agree on a number of different things. Whatever happens to the little things like who gets this piece of furniture or that one, I really don't care. What I want the most is sole physical custody of the kids (with joint legal custody) as well as possession of the house. I am asking for the car, but even that I'm willing to let go of if it means I can have the kids and the house. I am asking for a small amount a alimony, but Taylor doesn't want to pay any and even wrote that he shouldn't even be asked to have to pay it. He thinks that our marriage can still be saved and doesn't want the divorce to occur. I disagree.

There, my grip session for the morning is over.

No comments: