Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I made it to 30

Hip, hip hooray it's my birthday! I am looking forward to a new decade, new year of my ilfe, new age and continuing to just keep discovering who I am and just be me.

Thanks to my parents for having me and loving me. Thanks to all those who have been there along the journey. Esp. my grandma Ruth,uncles, aunts, siblings, cousins and friends. I am glad to have been sharing my journey with Benjamin and Brinlee for the past 7 years.

I am glad Heavenly Father has blessed and kept me these three decades here on earth.

Some pictures from today:

My mother and I. 30 years of each other! Whew!



Me.


Me and my busy B's.


Roommates


This about sums up our household. He, he, ha!


Carrie, Christy, my mom, grandma, Brineers and otter-pop went to lunch at Denny's. Then Meloni, Peyton, Benji, Brin and I went to Casa Del Ray for dinner.

My friends, Jordyn, Sarah, Maylyn, Heidi, and Meloni gave me Starbursts, a card and a Kohl's gift card. A sweet lady that I visit teach (Gara) gave me a temple dress and my sister gave me some fun and thoughtful shampoo type things.

I am glad to be 30.

1 comment:

Kyli said...

Oh, happy birthday! And welcome to the 30's girlfriend! I am glad to be 30 as well. sorry I didn't call, I had every intention, but it has been one of those kind of weeks for me! I love you and have been thinking of you. You sound good and happy, and look amazing! I miss you! :)