Some of my friends and our children did a Halloween photo shoot this past Saturday. All the girls, including the adults, were fairy princesses (we made our own skirts, wings, and head crowns) and the boys were Spiderman.
Here is a link to some of the pictures that the photographer(Jordyn Flowers) has posted.
Hey! I found you. love the top picture! Be sure to let me know when you want your pictures done. I am free all Saturdays this month except the 21st. Or we can talk about doing it next month or on a day other than Saturday if you like. :)
3 comments:
Brinlee's costume is so pretty! Cute pics!
So cute! Glad to hear you all had fun!
Hey! I found you. love the top picture! Be sure to let me know when you want your pictures done. I am free all Saturdays this month except the 21st. Or we can talk about doing it next month or on a day other than Saturday if you like. :)
Post a Comment