I was tired of my hair. I wanted to add some color and try a new style. I couldn't make up my mind where to go or what to do but then on Sunday I saw this kid at church getting a drink of water, except it wasn't just some regular kid, he actually had blue hair. I was like "Wow!" and I thought whoever did his hair wasn't afraid to have a little fun with hair. So I asked him who dyed his hair, or if it was just leave in gel and he said that his mom dyed it and then I got her name and the place where she worked. (Kari Campbell, A Cut Above) Anyway, have a look at the before and afters.
So this was my hair a few days ago... Granted it wasn't fixed at the time, but anyway..

And below is my hair now...





These pictures aren't the greatest of my new A-line cut and the reddish and blonde highlights I had added, but I really like the new do and hope I can have fun with it. I feel and look like a new woman.
6 comments:
Karen Lee! You're adorable - love the new do! At first I expected to see you with blue hair... :) We have the same haircut! Your color is gorgeous!
Love the hair Karen. I expected to see PINK highlights, oh well. Maybe next time. :)
good thing you didn't go blue! ;) It looks great! LOVE it!
It was good to see you at the store today. I have to say I love your hair. It looks great on you!
Love your new look! I just love the bob on you!!
Karen you look great! I love the a-line bob on you. It looks so fun.
Post a Comment