

My sister Christy (left in the third photo down) took me to lunch and in attendance was my cousin Geoff, Benji and Brinlee...

my mother, holding my newest neice Audrey, me of course and Benji again -- the picture squeeze-in-er on the right...

and my other sister Carrie, on the right of Christy

Here is me and my buddy/cousin Geoff again

and here I am with my babies.

Throughout the day I received birthday wishes, cards, flowers, cash, candy, cookies, and cupcakes.


I also watched High School Musical 3 for the first time and loved it.
My grandma Ruth and my Uncle Richard stopped by with their gifts and wishes, as well as the Primary President.
Overall it was a great day! I can now see why some women would be content to be, "29 and holding."



1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so sorry, I had no idea it was your birthday. I feel really bad.
Post a Comment