Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm going through the Big-D and I don't mean Dallas.

Divorce isn't something I ever thought would be part of the script of my life, but alas it is. While this it hasn't been an easy thing to do, I know from the bottom of my broken heart it is the right thing to do for me and my children.
Since Taylor and I seperated on March 26, things haven't been easy but I cannot deny the peace I felt the morning after he left. I won't sit here and say that I haven't cried or that I have had that same peace every moment of every day but I will say that I do have hope for the future and that I know that the Lord is very well aware of me and my needs. I don't know how things will work out but I do know that they will.

No comments: